Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick Hope


Hope had a rather hard evening. A lot of seizures and vomitting. It makes me sad because I start wondering if her body is just tired and not tolerating the food as well anymore. She doesn't have the flu anymore, she just vomitts every now and then. It was a limp, unresponsive little girl that I put to bed tonight. I know Ashley managed to get through everything, and chances are that Hope will too, but I can't help but think I better hold her more often (just in case).


On a brighter note...Brodie and I had a great time skating in the back yard today. All that warm weather and rain finished off our ice rink perfectly. It's wonderful to get some fresh air.

6 comments:

SmokeyWoofs said...

Sad news...hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Jolene,
Heartbreaking, poor sweet Hope. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Call me if you need to talk.
Thinking of you.
Dana

Kim said...

Hugs to you and your family. I, too, can't imagine what you go through on a daily basis.
Nice that you had some fun time with Brodie...our guys love outdoor skating too! Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jolene, I'm praying for you and especially Hope. She's such a sweetie, it must break you heart to see her suffer the seizures, etc. Glad you could go skating. Love you all, Madelaine

Unknown said...

At a loss for words of encouragement, just letting
you know we are praying for you and we are enjoying
the sweet photos of your precious angels.

Brenda & Ken

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Ashley (Feb. 17 ) We look for your pictures evry day.You are such a pretty sweetheart--Hope you have a SPECIAL day today with your whole family.
You are in our prayers evryday.

Love
Johnny and Helen