Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brodie's first soccer game

This is for the grandparents and Auntie's who like to see what's going on. Brodie had his first soccer game today. First he showed off the jersey...



Then we had to kick the soccer ball as we walked to Kirkbridge.



Alex got a good work out, chasing a few wayward kicks.


Then we got to the soccer field and Brodie was right in there practicing.

After that, I was so into the game that I forgot to take pictures. But it was really cute and Brodie had a great time. He's on the same team as his good friend, Reece.
The girls are back from their weekend away and doing well.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is so cute!

xo xo
camille

Anonymous said...

Jolene, I read your blog regularly and when I talked to your Mom she said I should let you know. We pray for all of you often. Arlene

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brodie!! Grandma & G hope we get to watch a game. Love, G&G