Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sleeping...


Aren't they sweet? Sleeping kids have a special kind of sweetness. We had a great weekend, the girls are doing fairly well. They are sleeping a bit more, because both of them are having more seizures. Maybe it's all the fresh air? We have had the windows open a lot. Ashley is doing great with her medication increase, very comfortable when we hold her, and sometimes comfortable when we leave her in the kidkart.
I'm 19 weeks into the pregancy and I can finally feel baby moving. Very exciting. Tonight, Brodie asked me what we are going to call the baby. So, we had a fun discussion about potential names, and then I informed him that he can't tell anyone our potential names. Too fun.

3 comments:

Michelle W. said...

Your girls are sooo sweet. So glad your pregnancy is going well. Have fun thinking up names!

Judith said...

Lol - Stéphane takes Nat to the "tickle pasture" (his bed) and tickles her until she spills whatever it is he wants to know. I'm thinking we'll have to have Brodie over for a session and find out your names! JK - it has always been my experience, and I can say I do have experience, to not tell anyone - the minute you tell someone what you are thinking of they'll come up with someone with that name and you'll not want it anymore. Perhaps there is a soccer player in the offing?

elvira said...

Such beautiful girls you have! and we are excited for you too!! looking forward to seeing you this summer.