Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ultrasound

No pics today, I've been a little slow in the camera department. We had our ultrasound today, and baby looks good. Good strong heartbeat (140 bpm), good growth and cuteness all around (how could one of our babies not be cute!!!).

No, we did not ask about the gender...we like a surprise, so you'll all have to wait to see what 'pops out' in September (or October, since I'm likely to be late). We didn't expect anything too exciting to show up during the ultrasound, because the ultrasounds and fetal assessments with the girls were always normal too.

Hope and Ashley are doing well, although it seems like they're competing to see who can have the most seizures. Hope definitely wins though, because she's having at least three seizures per hour. AShley is only having one per hour (when awake).

Brodie was supposed to start soccer today, but it was raining so we went shopping. Not a great way to stay on budget. Alex was showing me the 2011 Sienna van because it has middle seats that slide on a track quite a distance. We've been trying to figure out how we're going to fit three car seats and get Brodie into the back row, and travel with a wheelchair and two strollers (which he would have to climb over, if he has to climb in the back hatch). Alex thinks this new van might work because we could slide Ashley and carseat all the way forward, without collapsing the seat and Brodie could slide in the back from the side door. I'm not sure I'm excited about a car loan. I think we'll wait till baby comes and see how much trouble we have, then make a decision. Besides, we find ourselves too overwhelmed to travel anywhere as a family anyway. Thus, no problem!

2 comments:

Elise said...

How could one of your babies not be cute, indeed. All of your kids so far have been record-breakingly adorable. I can't wait to see Cutie #4!

Jolene said...

I still can't believe there is going to be a #4!!! Every time I hear fourth baby, I wonder who their talking about...oh ya, it's me. Crazy.