Friday, October 1, 2010

Wonderful News!

The test results are in and Mira is healthy!  We are so overjoyed and overwhelmed with so many feelings and hopes that we haven't been able to indulge in for the last two babies.  Every little thing with Mira is so amazing.  What a journey!


We were blessed to have an extra respite weekend for this weekend, so we just dropped off the girls and now have a free weekend to celebrate.  Brodie came home from school and when we told him, we enjoyed a great, big happy dance with Mira.  The message from the doctor came on our message machine, because we went to Brodie's school for Chapel this morning.  How fun that we had just finished singing praise songs and then came home to a message on our machine giving us this amazing news (we've replayed that message a few times!).  God is good!


14 comments:

natalie ward said...

truly a miracle jolene and co. so happy for you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley phoned to tell me the wonderful news. I couldn't wait to get home and check your blog. Word's cannot express the happiness I am feeling for you and your family. God bless you and yours.
Marie McConnell

Anonymous said...

I can think of nothing else this evening, but the wonderful news of Mira's excellent health. Truly, God is just so good - and I am so thankful for this wonderful answer to prayer!! I'm just so happy for you all, and can hardly wait to meet Mira sometime!! Love you guys, have a wonderful week-end!! Madelaine

Anonymous said...

I too have beenchecking and re-checking your blog all day and praying and re- praying for your family all week.We are overjoyed at the wonderful news. Truly God is so good.

Johnny and Helen

Terra Huston said...

God is so good!! Mira sure is a miracle!!! Enjoy your weekend and God Bless you all.

Kristen said...

So thrilled for you! I have been checking in, hoping and praying for great news! : )

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord
Ken & I have been checking your blog several
times a day. I was on the phone with my Mom
when I checked in again. I held back tears so
that I would be able to read every word to her
over the phone.

Brenda & Ken

aynsley said...

Jolene, Alex Brodie Ashley Hope and Mira-

I am so happy happy for each of you and cant wait to meet new Mira!!! You are a family full of many blessings- this news is the latest but not the last of all the wonderful things to come your way...... God is great!!!!!


Aynsley

auntyanita said...

Jolene & Alex, tears of thanks are going heavenward. God bless you richly as you relax and enjoy each other`s company. Give all 3 girls a kiss from me.

Elise said...

This news makes me so happy and thrilled for your whole family. I got emotional and had a few tears looking at all the pictures. What a gift from God!

Kim said...

Blessings to you all as you celebrate this wonderful news. God is faithful and good!

Anonymous said...

so happy for this wonderful news!!!
Erica

Anonymous said...

So happy for you all, Jolene! She is beautiful!!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! i know i already saw you on Saturday, but i just wanted to say how happy i am for you guys! You have four beautiful children and they could not be in a more loving and caring home. I hope to see you all again soon!
Demi