Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wanting sleep...

Mira is doing a great job eating.  In fact, she's doing such a great job eating that she hardly sleeps.  I get pretty excited if I get to sleep for a whole hour at night!  I shouldn't complain, because Ashley and Hope both slept so much that we had to run ice cubes up and down their legs to wake them up and keep them awake to eat!  She seems to be doing so well, but I still have my reservations and I've noticed some very small little things that keep me wondering...  Hopefully the test results will come in soon.

Hope is back to her normal self with multiple seizures and only able to sit up for short periods due to the secretions and her inability to keep her chest clear.  Ashley is hardly ever happy and we spoke with the Palliative Care Team today about her.  We're going to try another new med.  Every time we increase a med or add another one, she has a good couple weeks and then develops a tolerance to the med.  Then she's back to her 'miserable' self, which is really hard to see.

I'm excited to share these pics from when my sister and her little girl, Teagan, came to visit.  Teagan is 2months old and it was fun to get a photo of the cousins together...



3 comments:

Michelle W. said...

Aw, you guys look so sweet with your little ones. Hope you are able to get some rest soon. You look great and she is beautiful.

Kim said...

Beautiful. Enjoy your new ray of sunshine!

Anonymous said...

In our prayers, day & night-enjoy your beautiful
brand new daughter- thanks for keeping up this
blog, Ken & I are so blessed by the photos & info
that you share

Brenda & ken