Friday, August 28, 2009

Hope is sick

Well, the girls were doing well, then Hope decided to switch it up! I guess we got our trip just in time. Hope started vomitting today at 12pm and hasn't stopped heaving all day. Even now I'm suctioning little bits of blood tinged puke every 10 minutes or so. It doesn't matter that I have not put anything in her stomach she still manages to find little bits of stomach fluids to spit up. Poor thing is having cold sweats now, she looks miserable. I haven't been able to get her meds into her since this morning, so I'm a little worried about the seizures. On top of that, I can't help wondering what type of flu this is...

So we decided the best thing to do was make brownies!
A good alternative to worrying I would say.








6 comments:

Nichole said...

Praying for Hope today.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene - our hearts are heavy with the news of Hope being so sick. We will be praying today. Wish I could be there to give you a hug. But God is there all the time, when others can't. He is holding you!! Love you, Madelaine

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why the blog wasn't being updated. I go on almost everyday to see what's going on in your busy world. Give hugs and cheek smooches to Hopey please. Poor little darling. I hope she's going to be ok and your worries ease. Nice photos of Chicago. Next time you go, let me know and fly in to meet you!
Deanna

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with all of you for the speedy recovery of beautiful Hope. The Forsters

Kim said...

Hi Jolene...Sorry to hear that Hope is sick. It is never fun. However, I like your attitude about the brownies...chocolate is better than worrying. I'll be praying for you guys.

Jenn said...

Just reading about Hope being sick. That must've been a little scary. Keeping you in our prayers. Hope you enjoyed the brownies. Mmm.