Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday



We're enjoying a nice, quiet Sunday. The girls are stable and Brodie is loving hockey. Hope's seizures have increased again, and she is less alert, but still so cute. The girls were able to wear their new outfits from Grandma today. What a treat to dress them up. Ashley smiled all through church, and Hope tried to smile in between seizures.

It's getting rather difficult to carry the girls up for communion, but I hate to leave them behind as if they aren't part of the family. You should have seen me today, as I tried to juggle Hope's floppy body and get two hands free to recieve communion. The double stroller doesn't fit through the lines of people, so perhaps it's time for two strollers and maybe we can wheel them up with us. Growing pains, that's what I'll call it. Different challenges as they grow bigger.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the regular updates, Jolene.
The time you take to share with others
benefits me in my walk with God.

With prayers
Ken & Brenda

Joan said...

the girls are lovely in their outfits!

Joe and Meredith said...

Thank you for your ideas to navigate communion!