Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday

All is well here. Both girls are healthy and doing fairly well. Hope hasn't kept up with the smiles, and her seizures have increased, but she still has some fairly awake moments that we enjoy.

I worked my two night shifts this weekend, and am now officially back to work. It feel good, although that is probably because it is midnight and I'm sitting on the computer because I can't sleep. We'll see how I feel tommorrow morning at 7am when I'm getting Brodie ready for school.

Alex did fantastic with the kids this weekend. He managed to get Brodie to a 7:30am hockey game this morning, and then get home to pick up the girls (who were ready, thanks to Lauren) and get all the kids to church by 9am. I am impressed.

2 comments:

Joan said...

we are impressed too!

auntyanita said...

So glad it went well, going back to work. It would be nice to not work but it does get Mom`s out and about.God bless you both today and lots of love coming your way.