Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yard...



I am so excited that we got some work done on the yard this weekend.  Thanks to some awesome helpers, and a truck borrowed from our neighbors, we were able to get our top soil and sod put down.  Brodie was a fantastic help too!  So cute with his little wheelbarrow.

On Sunday we took a break to go on a mini road trip.   First to visit Grandma and Grandpa Allen, then to Morden to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Neufeld.  Brodie declared it the best day ever.  The girls travelled very well.

Today I am going in to work for my last paid day.  After today I will officially be on maternity leave!  Wow, I still can't believe we're having a baby!!!

1 comment:

Michelle W. said...

Thanks for posting pictures of your yard! Can you post a picture of your backyard and deck? I still havent seen it. I cant believe you only have one shift left. wow. Cant wait till the baby arrives. Love you.