Thursday, July 7, 2011

Better!

Yes, Hope is doing better. She's come through the latest vomitting episode and is peeing well again. Today we are having a quiet day at home.

Hope's birthday was made special when her cousins came to visit.  The girls posed for a nice picture while the boys played downstairs.

After that Hope's caregivers came for a visit and we sang some songs to her.  She was still vomitting during the day and evening, but I think she enjoyed the singing and attention.

I had made cupcakes for the occasion.  I know it means nothing to Hope, but it sure was a treat for the rest of us, and treats are a huge help these days.


Today, Hope is having a good day.  She smiled a lot during playtime this morning and enjoyed her morning excercises.  Brodie is a great help in the mornings.  It's nice to have him home for the summer.

4 comments:

Madelaine said...

so sweet, all the pretty girls!! And the cupcakes look amazing, - you work circles around the rest of us, Jolene!

Judith said...

Cute pictures! I think Hope did have a good day with all her cousins around. Glad to hear she's better today. Let's hope and pray it continues all summer!

Chrisy said...

I found your blog through a friend of mine, (Katie Neufeld) and I just wanted to let you know I check your blog every morning before I start my day.
I think you and your family are all amazing, and your strength is inspirational.
Sending prayers up for you and your family!

Kyla Guenther said...

Those cupcakes were sooo good, I'm still dreaming of them...