Friday, July 15, 2011

Cuteness!

Okay, yes, I admit it...I can't get over how cute Mira is...and I am shamefully posting this pic that I love. 
Te he!


I am still amazed at her ever changing expressions and cute little giggles.  I love how she reaches for me when she's tired, and how she scrunches up her nose and almost snorts when she gets really excited.  It's amazing to see her on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth, thinking about how she will get to that shoe she wants to chew so badly.  How wonderful is LIFE?!!!

Hope is having a good week too.  She's had a lot of cuddles today and I'm sure she'll have a lot this weekend too.

Have a great weekend.



4 comments:

Madelaine said...

oh, my - but she is just too cute!!! Mira - you are such a little doll!!!

joan said...

Mira is sooo cute :)
we are glad Hope is having some good days too, looking forward to seeing you on saturday.

Aynsley said...

I am well over due for a visit........

joan said...

Every morning i turn on the computer gaze at pretty Mira :)