Friday, April 10, 2009

Alex comes home

This morning we got dressed early to go to the airport and pick up Alex before going to Church for the Good Friday service. Brodie got a chance to play a bit before Alex arrived and I enjoyed cuddling the girls. Alex is happy to be home.

Mom, thank you so much for the dresses for the girls. I had no idea how much fun I would have dressing them up. They are a perfect fit and will be worn all weekend and as many times this summer as I can manage.

Hope didn't open her eyes for her photo shoot. Ashley just sat there calmly, waiting for me to get it over with!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Elise said...

The girls look so cute! Happy Easter, Jolene!

Anonymous said...

so glad to give you a piece of enjoyment! Have a lovely wkd with Alex home, lots of love, mom

dana said...

The girls look so beautiful... glad to hear Alex is finally home. Happy Easter Jolene.
Dana

Anonymous said...

Hey Jolene
I read your blog all the time and never comment but had to today.
The girls look soooo beautiful in their dresses. Can't wait to see them at the end on the month!!!
Lonnie and Calista

Shannon said...

I love purple on little girls, they are so adorable, and their hair looks great - you are a super mom Jolene!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. How is your calendar looking, we need to get together!!