Friday, June 5, 2009

Still drooling...


Hope continues to drool like a champion. Her secretions are a huge problem whenever we try to sit her up or take her anywhere. She just coughs and sputters, and then her chest gets rattly and gurgly. The Atropine drops only help for about and hour and a half (instead of three hours), but it's still a good option. Today we started glycopyrolate to try to dry up the secretions all the time. Hope it helps.


Alex had a good day with the kids today, as I went to work (2nd shift this week). Brodie has been very cute, giving me very special hugs when I get home from work. So sweet.

1 comment:

ayns said...

you have it "good" Jolene, or you seem to be able to share the "good" with others so freely. You are an inspiration to so may. I LOVE it!!!!
I can not wait to see Brodie, I hope he is home when I stop by some time.