Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ashley smiles...

Ashley is smiling this morning. I think she's excited to go to Brodie's school. I know Brodie is excited. The first thing he mentioned when he sat up in bed this morning was, "Mommy is coming to school today!". I'm going to help with the hot lunch program, and the girls will come with me. The kids get a hot lunch once every two weeks. It's a fundraiser for the Parents Association.

Yesterday, the girls and I went to Brodie's school to see Al Simmons. Very fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I just love her smile - so happy the girls can go with you. That's a great outing. Love you all, Madelaine

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Love that smile. Have fun at the hot lunch...I can't believe they do it every 2 weeks...we do it 3 times a year and it is so difficult to get volunteers...yeah for you for volunteering too

Joan said...

yeah for you! where do you get the energy? I am looking forward to coming to Brodie's school on the 30th.

Judith said...

What a gorgeous smile! Happy to hear that hockey, school and plain old "life" is going smoothly for a while. I hope it continues!! Does Brodie know what he wants to be for Halloween yet? Nathalie is going to be a clown I think. She doesn't even like looking at costumes in the stores.