Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boo...

Brodie and his friends enjoyed Boo at the Zoo last night. Although it sprinkled rain a bit, it was quite warm and we enjoyed seeing the kids get excited. Brodie is the storm trooper who is pointing a toy drill at you!

Today I was lucky to have Miranda helping me as we stood in line for 2.5 hours to get the flu shot for the girls!!! I didn't anticipate such a long wait, so it was good to have a friend along for company. The girls behaved perfectly of course, and not a peep out of them when they got their needle.


4 comments:

Elise said...

Love Brodie's costume!

Joan said...

great costume Brodie!

joan said...

Miranda you are a blessing for the Allens. Jolene I am glad you had Miranda with you as well.
Friday at your place was great!

Emily said...

Happy Halloween! Did Brodie go Trick or Treating? I miss that so much - we only got two trick or treaters here!!! Hope you guys had fun! :)