Monday, December 14, 2009

Cold?

This is Ashley at Christmas 2005, she was 10 months old. Alex and I were discussing whether or not Ashley was ever as bad as Hope is now. You can see her puffy face and arms in the photo, but what I remember is how floppy and lifeless she was most of the time. She got passed it and we're hoping that Hope will too.

Hope isn't throwing up anymore, but she definitely has a bad cold and now she's been sleeping all day, she only popped her eyes open once. Makes us a little uneasy. Unfortunately, Alex is very sick as well. Brodie still has a cold, and Ashley has one now too! So far, I'm the only one that isn't sick.

Ashley came back with us on Sunday, and now we're all home together. I'm still not lifting the girls, so I've got a lot of help booked for this week.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that Ashley is better. Sorry to hear that Alex is still sick. Ashley J. told me you and the girls had a good outing to the mall. Hope everything soon gets better. Thinking of you.
Marie MConnell