Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hope at 6 months old...

A little snapshot of Hope at 6 months old...

Unfortunately, Hope started vomitting again last evening. This is the fourth episode, and although it's easy to say she's done this before, I'm starting to feel the heavy feeling of a downward spiral for Hope. Hope and Ashley are still with Mom, and I'm considering how I could go bring Hope back to me. Every movement causes Hope to vomitt or heave, so I'm pretty sure that a 2.5 hour car ride would not be an option right now. Mom will do a great job, but it's painful not to be there. I'll figure it out.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hugs and prayers....

Anonymous said...

Remembering you in our prayers too. Johnny and Helen

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today while I'm home, baking and cooking. Praying for you, asking the Lord to stand close beside you. Remember, you are RESTING IN THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY, Jolene. Isn't a better place for us when we are down and discouraged. Love you so much, Madelaine

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that, Jolene. Hope you can be with her soon.

Helen-from-work

auntyanita said...

Your in our thoughts and prayers