Friday, January 14, 2011

RCC

As I mentioned in my last post, we were at RCC this week and we recieved the disc to show us the video that was made following our interview.  Now I have the link so that I can share it with you...Yeah!  If you click on the link that you see on the right hand side of this page (Ashley & Hope's Story), it will take you to the site where you can view the video clip.  You just have to click on the play button.  Also, I would encourage you to view two other stories on that site.  Garrett's story and Andrew's story are both available to view when you scroll through the video clips on that website.

I was very impressed, and I hope you are too.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! The video is so well done and really polished. It was amazing to watch and really powerful. Thanks for sharing that!

Anonymous said...

love the video jolene! natalie

Judith said...

Well done Jolene! You successfully conveyed your admiration and support for your favourite place to be when you have to be on an appointment.
Take care!

Katie said...

You did so AWESOME...I laughed, I cried and I want to send them all my money! haha. What a wonderful place.