Monday, August 1, 2011

Still Sleepy!

We still have some cold symptoms floating around here.  I have been feeling quite unwell.  Brodie and Mira seem to be mostly better.  Hope is sleeping a lot.  She's still coughing up green stuff, and her eyes are 'gunky' all the time (Mira had the same thing with her cold).  She isn't having fevers anymore and her breathing is nice and even, so that's good.  We usually see her awake for a few minutes and then she has a seizure and goes right back to sleep. 

Today, we're trying to decide if we should go ahead with our plan to head out to Killarney.  Hope is going to stay here with our respite worker.  We won't be far, so we can easily come home.  I'm just trying to decide if I'm comfortable leaving her.  Hmmm, 'comfortable'?  I doubt that I'm ever content to leave Hope behind, it just feels wrong.  But trying to do something good for the rest of the family is usually wise, and I know Hope won't mind.  I just have to talk myself into it.

So, you probably won't see anything here on the blog till the end of the week. 

We've spent the last couple days visiting with our family from England.  I think they enjoyed Mira quite a bit.  I know Mira and Brodie loved all the attention...


And Hope recieved a lot of attention too.  She liked her cuddles the best...

1 comment:

Judith said...

Hope you do make it out to Killarney for some R & R - your family always seems to have such a good time there!