Friday, June 3, 2011

Sleeping

Today Hopey had some very intense seizures back to back, after which she fell asleep.  She has slept all day, and is still sleeping now.  We've been giving her water all day, in addition to her meds and everything has stayed down, probably because she's in such a deep sleep.

This evening, Brodie and I decided to introduce Mira to ice cream.  Check out the fun...




The ice cream was one of those expensive Klondike bars from the ice cream truck.  Brodie had heard the music of the truck and asked to spend his money.  When he came back he had bought something for himself and for me too.  How thoughtful!

2 comments:

Judith said...

A very thoughtful boy indeed! I think Mira enjoys ice cream treats - you'll have to up Brodie's allowance so he can buy enough for the three of you (or he'll have to sell more pumpkins this fall, lol).
I know you wish Hope was more responsive but I take it the seizures dictate that she needs her rest. Take care.

Judith

Anonymous said...

What a great boy! I'm so proud of him...and I love the pictures of Mira.
Jolene, this reminds me of the story you and Alex told me of the first time Brodie had sugar. I remember your hilarious description of how wired he was and laugh now to see Mira getting her first taste. Cute!
-Elise