Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Zoo

Brodie's class went to the Zoo today, and I've been sooooo wanting to join them.  So, I did.  Hope slept the whole time in her KidKart and Mira was great, just sitting back watching the kids.  I think Mira enjoyed the energy from the kids quite a bit.  The cloudy day was perfect for the zoo, and I'm glad it didn't rain.  When we got home, I carried Mira to bed and then went to get Hope.  I had just layed Hope down on her bed when she started vomitting (rather good timing, I thought).  Then she went to sleep and hasn't woken up since.  Maybe she won't puke again.  Maybe the little outing was too much for her.  Maybe I'm just glad we got to do something different with Hope and Mira.  Brodie was very excited to have his sisters there.

Now Hopey....please, don't be sick... I'll feel awful for taking you out!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Jolene, you must be exhausted though. Thinking of you this evening. Anita

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad for taking her out, I know, easier said than done, but I am sure she LOVED it! Being out in the fresh air, more to look out and being with her fam I am sure was well worth it. You dont know that this isn't exactly what would have happened had you stayed in-and it sounds like what you all needed! Take care.

the NC Froese's said...

I love the zoo! So glad you could make it out...for all of you. I'll keep praying for Hope. I know this doesn't compare, but when Paige was a baby if I took her out in any kind of wind she would get a stomach full of air & puke that night. Weird.

joan said...

very glad you got to do it :)