Monday, September 15, 2008

Brodie on the Bus


Despite Brodie's shyness about my talking about him, I'm going to show you how he looked on Friday for his first day taking the school bus. He's loving Kindergarten, and remembers to kiss the girls as soon as he gets home. Hope gave him a lot of smiles and coo's this morning before school. It's great to see him go and do something just for him. When we met the teacher before class on the first day, she was asking about his siblings, and I explained about the girls. Brodie spoke up when I mentioned Hope in the hospital, "Yep, she might die, or she might not."!!!

5 comments:

Madelaine said...

oh, he is just too cute. What a great brother he is to the girls.

Elise said...

SO proud of my little buddy! He's grown up so much. What a great older brother!

Theresa said...

What an amazing little boy you have.

Gail said...

Wow Brodie,
Have fun at school this year! I like your shirt! :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure it was a very exciting day!!The first day of school here was always a rush cause there was at end 5 going to school.Have a great day with the girls.God's Blessings
Jean Warwaruk