Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Wheels for Ashley


Ashley has her first wheelchair and, yes, I am quite excited about this. She sits up so nice and straight in it, and it helps her look forward instead of upward. The best part is that she doesn't cry when she's in it. It's an odd sort of milestone but we'll take it (considering we didn't think she would get to this point).


Hope had a bunch of little staring seizures today and then had some vomitting issues around supper. By bedtime she was back to her smiling self.

4 comments:

Madelaine said...

Oh, I'm so happy Ashley has a great wheelchair now. She looks so good sitting there. They are both so cute.

Wish I could drop in..... love you all. Madelaine

Prairie'sEdgeCorp said...

Hi Jolene, Alex and Family,
I am so happy that Estelle provided me with your blog address via Auntie Joan. We think of your family often and it is so wonderful to see photos of the children and all of you, wow Brody is such a handsome little man and the girls are beyond precious, so sweet. You are truly an amazing person Jolene and Alex as well and I feel so blessed to be able to read about your family. Estelle told me about the site and said she wishes she had internet access but would like me to pass along her hello and let you know that she too thinks of all of you often. Sincerely,Lorraine Forster

andrew + camille said...

ohhh i miss your family!! ashley looks so cute and hip in that new wheelchair!! give them extra kisses from us!

Unknown said...

I love Ashley's new wheelchair, I can't wait to see her in it!!!
Joshua had sooo much fun with Brodie on their play date, we'll have to do it again soon!
Take Care,
Shannon :)