Tuesday, December 9, 2008

fun with Grandpa...


Brodie had some fun outside with Grandpa Neufeld today. They were preparing the spot for our ice rink. If we can't get him to the rink to play hockey...the rink must come to us. We're all excited.


Hope had a normal day, with a lot of seizures and some attempted smiles. I tried something different today. I let her sleep in (because she isn't sleeping at night), and then didn't give her a nap, and put her to bed at 6pm. Voila! No crying spell. It's almost 10pm and she's still sleeping, maybe it's a breakthru. Yeah for sleeping babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray that God would continue to surround your family, and pray Especially for Hope and the seizures. Wow, Brody is wearing his glasses.In Jesus name, Ida

Susan said...

Hi Jolene,
I like Brodie's glasses. I hope your rink turned out; I'm trying to imagine what it feels like outside where you are. We are headed that way for Christmas, and I've gotten a bit wimpy in cold weather...so I'm packing my warm woollies. Thanks so much for your updates, Jolene. I pray for you all and ask God to shower you with His comfort and JOY.

Blessings,

Susan