Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Messy evening...



Wow, I just finished telling someone today, how well Hope is doing after her surgery. She did great for her physio appointment today. She was smiley and wiggley and interactive. Ashley slept through it (we wondered if she was sick). Then this evening both girls started a puking competition. First Ashley, then Hope, then Ashley, then Hope again...and Hope again. I guess Hope wins. I have to admit, it's not my favorite past-time...puking competitions that is. I'm hoping we get back to the smiling fun soon.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my gosh does she ever look adorable!!!! She looks so big sitting there. Glad to see she did well at her physio app....Can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe soon if we get our little man out of the hospital!!!

elvira said...

Thanx so much for all the blogging, even when you're not feeling well. Hope you're doing much better, Jolene! Praying for all you're little ones, So cute!!