Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bad evenings...Good Mornings.


Hope is still having her little episodes every evening (multiple seizures with crying/screaming in between). The increases in Midazolam and Clonazepam have been useless. But I'll worry about that later, right now we're getting ready for pre-admit clinic tommorrow and surgery on Thursday (for her feeding tube). I don't remember the last time she was able to take a bottle, and she tries to suck on the soother, but usually doesn't have much luck with that either. I just realized when I was trying to take this photo that I don't remember the last time I saw her big smiles either. But then again, my memory is very, very poor these days. I only know what's going on today...it works for me.


So the mornings are good and the evenings are not so great. Ashley still surprises us with lovely smiles, and moans when she wants to be cuddled. Brodie won't let me talk about him on the blog, so I won't say anything at all about patches or glasses!


Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Aynsley said...

Jolene how do I become a follower, Candace said that you had changed your setting so that we could join as a follower.

I love seeing the kids, I miss you al lvery much. Maybe a visit is long over due. I am of teching next week all of December, so lets try to arrange something. I cant wait to see n
the new house.

Jolene said...

I'm not too sure about the follower thing. When I have time to look into it, I'll post a comment. Can't wait for you to see the kids again.