Friday, November 20, 2009

Brodie too!

As you can see, I have a photo of Brodie too. We had a little photo shoot here the other weekend, because I didn't want the hassle of going to Sears. It was good to get the pics done at home and cost effective too!

Speaking of cost effective. We'll be counting pennies even more carefully now that our van is all 'smushy'! I was in an accident this morning, went to the hospital in an ambulance because of neck pain and had some xrays taken. I am fine, but VERY sore with a nasty case of whiplash. I won't be lifting the girls anytime soon, and our trip for this weekend is now cancelled.

I really shouldn't plan any trips for us, something always happens...






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that nice new van you once bought! We're just glad you are back home again, and hope you heal quickly. Love you, Madelaine and Phil

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Brodie looks so good. Very handsome young man! Madelaine

Michelle W. said...

I'm so glad that you are okay! I hope the whiplash heals quickly. Good thing you have your chiropractor and massage therapist on speed dial! =) Take it slow and don't over do it.

Great picture of Brodie. He's a handsome boy.

Joan said...

i love above comments! we too are praising God for your safety, see u on sun night.Love M&D

Elise said...

What a good looking boy! Glad you are okay Jolene. Hopefully your neck/back feels better with time.

Kim said...

Ohmy Jolene...I'm glad that you are OK. Hope that you feel better quickly. Oh, and yes, Brodie is very handsome and those girls are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that the kids are good. Love the pics! Now about that nasty car accident - I hope you're feeling better every day. Now go get some rest! Sending love to all of you..
Hugs,
Sally

Judith said...

the pictures are BEAUTIFUL (the kids - not the van!) Ashley looks SO grown up - It looks like her hair was straightened for the picture. Nathalie still likes looking at the picture of "Hope pink socks" - now she knows how to move the mouse onto the arrow she watches it over and over and over....and you get my drift! Hope you don't hurt for too long Jolene!

Anonymous said...

Jolene
Was so sorry to hear from Ashley J about your accident. IT ALWAYS SEEM TO BE THAT BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE. hOPE YOU WILL SOON BE BETTER. hAVING BEEN THROUGH WHIPLASH A COUPLE OF TIMES MYSELF i KNOW HOW DEBILITATING IT CAN BE. mY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
MARIE mCcONNELL (ASHLEY J'S GRANDMA)

Anonymous said...

Brodie looks so grown up!!!!

* camille