Monday, November 23, 2009

Helping hands

We have been so lucky to have incredibly generous friends and family. Lots of help and support. Mom and Dad are here right now (working hard as you can see!), doing a great job of keeping me away from the lifting. It's a huge relief to have them here right now. We had a lot of running around today with police reports, and MPI reports and appointments. It looks like we'll have to find a van pretty fast. Our van is definitely a "total loss" and once we are given an offer (which will happen tommorrow or the next day), we are no longer provided with a rental vehicle. So Alex is busy scoping out the options.

I'm so glad to hear that so many of you enjoyed seeing the kids photos. We had fun taking them. Everyone is doing well. I'm healing and the muscle relaxants definitely help. I just can't bend my neck any direction. No driving for me, I can't even shoulder check!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice that your parents are there right now; I hope you are making Lists!!!! LOL We think of you so often. We will be praying for wisdom for Van shopping, and total healing for your neck. Love you so much. Hugs, Madelaine

Anonymous said...

Oh Jolene, I am sorry to hear of your accident. Candace told me that you were in one so I went on your blog. Love the pictures of the kids. Your little man there is just so cute!! The girls are beautiful as ever. Those smiles are just so precious.

Take care of yourself and I hope you are feeling better soon. If I can help in any way please feel free to call me.

Sharon (Candace's mom)

Unknown said...

Family is wonderful, especially close family.
Sorry to hear about your accident. You are
a women of great courage and faith.

Brenda & Ken