Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone. We're home after a fun sleep over at our friends house. We took all the kids, let them play, put them to sleep and then us adults played games and toasted the New Year. It actually went well.


Hope woke up yesterday around 3pm and started crying right away. She kept the crying up till about 9pm and then blessed us by going to sleep. Right now I'm holding her and she's actually not crying yet!!! It's almost 4pm, so I imagine the crying will start soon, but I'll enjoy her till then. Brodie is going tobagganing in a few minutes (with Alex) and I get to stay home with the girls. I'll try to enjoy the warm, peaceful house instead of resenting the fact that we don't manage to do fun stuff together as a family.


Hope and Ashley both seem to be doing well with their colds. In fact, it's hard to tell if they are still sick today. Both have smiles and Hope has some cute little coo's. Yeah!


As I type this, I'm holding Hope. I stop typing to give her the bottle every few minutes, and over the last 30 minutes she's managed to drink 1/2 an ounce. Not bad little Hopey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex and Jolene and kids,

Happy New Year!!! Glad that you enjoyed the Christmas season. Sure is great to see how much the kids enjoy it.

May the peace of the new year be with your entire family,

David Forster