Monday, January 5, 2009

The same...


Hope got 'plopped' in Ashley's chair on our way out the door to church yesterday. She looks so cute in there, I just had to take a photo. You probably think I have the camera attached to my hip by now. I may just do that...hmmm....maybe a fanny pak!


Hope still cries in the evening, but she is oh, so cute in the morning. I just can't get enough of her cuteness when she's calm. Ashley's doing great and Brodie is doing fantastic with his patch and glasses. We'll see the optomitrist this Friday for an update.


Have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! so glad to hear that brodie is doing well with his eye patch!

we love you guys!
camille

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Jolene for the updates! We are thinking of you and your family. And keep praying that Hope give more coo`s and smiles.

Happy New Year!

Big hug,
Nicole and family

Anonymous said...

I asked Kathleen for your blogsite as I've been asking about you and your kids. It is neat to have this way to keep up on how things are going for you and know more specific ways to pray for you and your family. Our kids are enjoying the pictures too.
Faith
(Kathleen's sil)

Elise said...

I'll start shopping for a hip fanny pack for you Jolene! Ha you're crazy! Love you guys.