Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Hope?


This is a photo of Hope from October that I just love (I know I've posted it before but here it is again). I pull it up every time I need to smile, so I thought I would share it.


I shouldn't even hope for this but it appears that the gabapentin is having some positive effect on Hope. She didn't cry yesterday at all, and today she only started crying around 7pm. We even heard some happy coo's today. She still has oodles of seizures. While holding her during an appointment this afternoon, I could feel the almost constant seizures gripping her body. It becomes more obvious when you hold her because you can feel the changes and the jerks and see the eye flicking. She still vomitts every now and then...just to keep me on my toes. But I am so happy to see some days with very little crying.


Brodie is recovering from his little flu and hopefully the girls stay healthy.

1 comment:

SmokeyWoofs said...

Hope is adorable! I can see why you like this picture so much.