Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Relaxing


Brodie is happy to have Daddy home apparently. Can he get any closer?


I spent some time on the phone today and saved myself a lot of appointments, I think. We've decided that Hope can travel, we'll just have to have someone in the backseat to suction her. So, I can't take her too far by myself, but at least we have options.


Our doctor agrees with me, that it doesn't make a lot of sense. If the problem was Hope's lungs or even the swelling, then she should be worse when she is lying flat. So we don't know why the secretions become such a problem when she's upright, but we'll continue to use the collar, and suction her as needed. Good enough, I have a plan.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is a great picture. What does Alex do that takes him out of town so often...I don't know how you do it! I can't believe how long Ashley's hair is...it is beautiful. Good to know that you can travel a short distance with Hope. I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up on how your family is doing...blessings to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, checkin' in and leaving my imprint :) glad to hear you're working through each thing as it comes up, Hopes breathing bothers me, looking forward to hearing more on the journey to that solution.
Everyone looks happy and relaxed, nice pictures. Talk soon, love kt

Jolene said...

Thanks for checking in everyone. I love the feedback.

Alex works for Ag Canada. This is his travel season, and it's the first time he's ever travelled this much (eight weeks in total). He talks to farmers about the disaster program. He should be done after Good Friday...Yeah!