Monday, March 2, 2009

Home


"Yeah, Mommy's home", says Ashley. I had a nice weekend with Alex, and it's great to be home. I got home late last night after the kids were in bed. I got a quick re-entry into the 'normal' around here when I woke up at 0430 to find Brodie puking at my bedside. Poor kid...he's sick again. Ashley's moaning a lot and appears to have some stomach pains. Hope started crying at 3pm and kept it up till 7pm.


What can you do? Just 'smile and nod' I suppose....it is, what it is.

2 comments:

SmokeyWoofs said...

Hmmm....I guess my day wasn't so bad after all!

Anonymous said...

Well, you had a little break, and now it sounds like you're right into things again. Sure hope Brodie feels better soon. Hope there are some sunshiney moments in your day today. Love you and yours, Madelaine