Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

This afternoon, the girls had to have their quiet time on the couch, because I decided to paint their room this morning. I don't know if that was the wisest decision because I can still feel my achy legs and didn't realize how high those ceilings were (10 feet and no ladder). You should have seen me, standing on the kitchen stool on my tippy toes. My legs are still shaky.




Hope was pretty mellow, since she only woke up from her night time sleep at noon (lucky her). Unfortunately, she was crying by 4pm. Her medicine for the Thrush is all done, but the Thrush is still there and now she's crying again (it's 8pm and she's still crying). I'll be talking to the doctor tommorrow.
Ashley was full of smiles this afternoon, very fun to cuddle and only started moaning around 6pm when she was ready for bed. She is in a very good routine.

Brodie is having fun with Grandma and Grandpa still. He was happy to get a tractor ride today as he and Grandpa did some snowblowing on the farm. Yesterday, he had a ride on the snowmobile. He's pretty happy the snow is still around.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jolene,
I really enjoyed the last set of pictures, thanks for sharing. I can relate to "shaky legs", my brother flew in from Vancouver and helped us put flooring in our cabin and I was up and down the stairs a million times and I am still sore today! Wishing you all a wonderful day- Lorraine