Monday, March 8, 2010

Cuddles

We had a wonderful Sunday together, full of cuddles. Ashley was so fun, she smiled all day, even though she has a cold. She was coughing and sneezing and sniffling, then smiling. I just finished saying the other day, that Ashley never gets sick...not even a cold! Shouldn't have said that, I guess! Hope is doing fairly well, still coughing and sleeping a lot, but having more awake time each day, with cute little 'half-smiles' for us.


Brodie had some fun with his friend, Reece, while we cuddled the girls.

In the evening, we tried to go skating at St. Vital park but it was too slushy. I guess outdoor skating is over for the season.


4 comments:

Kim said...

Don't you just love those cuddly times? I love Ashley's smile. Thanks for updating so frequently Jolene...your family is always in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the girl's are doing better. I check your blog site often to get updates. I amso glad that you have this site as I am so interested in how the girls are doing. Your family is an inspiration to me especially in the last few months. It makes me remember I still have much to be thankful for.
Marie McConnell

Arlene Neufeld said...

I appreciate your blog and pray for your family often. So happy that Hope is feeling better. I think Brodie is your third angel. What a gem.

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna