Friday, March 5, 2010

Looking better...

Well, Hope shocked me by perking up today and staying awake for a few hours at a time. Her chest sounds a lot better and her breathing has evened out a lot. She even smiled a bit when I held her. I'm pretty sure she still needs to cough some more, but at least she's waking up enough to do that now.

It's been a long week of wondering if she was going to make it. Sorry about making you worry too. It's hard to know what's happening with her, and I appreciate those that walk this journey with us. So, I'm off to work tommorrow and then we'll have a nice family day on Sunday.

Have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

psfriesen said...

you are not alone...God is with you ...and we join as well

Unknown said...

Your willingness to share with others only serves
to draw us closer to God and to treasure joy for the
day

Anonymous said...

wonderful news...hope you guys have a great family day

T

Janelle Schneider said...

No apologies necessary. Thanks for sharing your journey with us, and for allowing us to walk alongside.

I hope today was a peaceful day for all of you. I missed seeing you this morning--but I wasn't a good candidate for hugging today. There's a cold going through our family, and you guys sure don't need that!

Much love,
Janelle

Joan said...

looking forward to seeing all of you this week, might bring gramma with