Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doing well...

Hope is doing so much better. We are able to hold her again and she doesn't seem to be sick at all right now. I was even able to take the girls out for a walk today, which was such a treat. What a beautiful day.
On the weekend, we were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Neufeld visit. We all went to Brodie's hockey game and enjoyed cuddling the girls. Ashley still has a cold, but has a strong cough and I'm not worried about her. She's pretty cute when she sneezes. She starts blinking her eyes in a startled, kind of way and then scrunches up her nose. So funny.


5 comments:

Joan said...

thanks for always opening your home to us, we enjoyed our time with the kids,esp. being able to watch Brodie's hockey game.
Love Mom & Dad

elvira said...

Very nice pictures Jolene, Good to see Granma and Grampa are back. We are blessed to hear everyone is doing better.
Keeping on Praying....

Unknown said...

So glad the weather was nice. Trust you will have
lots of nicer days ahead to enjoy the outdoors with
your family.

wannabe_doctor said...

Hi Ma'am,
how are you doing? I hope today's a good day for you, your husband, your son and your two beautiful daughters. I am so sorry about their condition. They are very beautiful girls.
I am a medical student and although I did read about Adenyl Succinate Lyase Deficiency, I din't know there were actual cases. I might blog about it, perhaps. I wanted to say thank you for making a blog on disease so rare.
Tc and God Bless.

Jolene said...

Thanks for commenting. It's always a hope that someone can tell us a little more about this syndrome, but like you said, there are very few cases and information is scarce.