Friday, March 26, 2010

No vomitt...

My night shift went well and I just woke up. Hope looks pretty good right now, although a little 'freaky' with this wide eyed staring thing she's doing. Her eyes are wide open and fixed for the most part, making me check to see if she's breathing (which she is), and occasionally she will blink, so that's good. I'm guessing, there is some constant seizure activity going on, that I can't see.

No puke today, and she's been getting watered down feedings. I was expecting that she would have a wet diaper this morning, but not yet. Hopefully she had one while I was sleeping, I'll be asking Alex when he gets back.

Waiting....it feels like we're always waiting to see what happens. Not daring to say what could happen. Waiting for the relief of knowing she's gotten through another episode.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are an amazing woman of strength, and your husband a man of strength. I don't know how you do it...prayers and blessings to you all.