Thursday, May 5, 2011

and NOT so well...

This is becoming a rather annoying pattern.  First, I post a blog that Hope is doing well, and then 'oops', she's puking again.  She started vomitting today at 1:30pm and hasn't stopped.  The seizures have been really bad for the last couple days, and I figured this was coming.  Although I had hoped we would have a few more days of smiles.  Poor girl.

On a different thought.  Here's a photo of the kids and myself in 2008, when Hope was 7 months old...


and then you'll see me holding Mira (7 months old), just as she was waking up the other day...


and Mira with her Godmother, Miranda...


So, there you have it.  I keep getting comments about Mira looking so different from my other kids, and I keep saying that she looks like Hopey!  Can you see it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the photos you have posted, Hope and Mira are certainly sisters, they do look alike.
Prayers & thoughts
Brenda K.

Judith said...

My gosh they DO look alike! Not so much now though ... but they could be twins at 7 mos. each!! Hoping that things go well for you (and Brodie) this weekend.

Judith

the NC Froese's said...

They are definitely sisters! I always thought your children looked like siblings, though! Sorry to hear that Hope is still going through vommiting episodes. Thinking of you as always!

Karin said...

Poor Hopey.....and poor you and the other puke cleaner uppers!! I wish for Hope's sake that she returns to her cute smiley self soon.

I thought when I was visiting you that Mira and Hope looked similar. Could be the hair, the eyes or the whole package. Cute none the less.

Thinking of you

Anonymous said...

They sure do look alike. Beauties both.

C&T