Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Okay today.

Hope seems okay today.  She's still having some pretty big seizures that put her to sleep and her breathing worries me at times, but she's still smiling and responding to us.  So, maybe she's fine.  Seriousely, I am just telling you what I see, and I am not going to give any predictions or timelines.  I am so tired of trying to guess at what's happening.  Right now, she is fine and that's good enough.  Day by day, is all we can do.

Mira and Brodie are doing great.  The best part of the day is when we can all sit outside and enjoy some fresh air.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Like Mira is developing into a Timmy's addict.

Best regards,

Derek

Anonymous said...

haha I have the exact same picture of Tibor chewing on a Tim's cup. So adorable
-Candace Ward

Katie said...

Hey Jo - just checkin' in - boy what a roller coaster hey?! Glad you're getting in some good cuddles. Thanks for the updates, all this is very disconcerting...I hope you're taking care. Lots of love to you all.

Judith said...

Love the picture of Alex and Mira - is he teaching her to roll up the rim already? Agreed, the fresh air is the best part of the day. We love the evenings when the wind has died down and we can watch the little hummingbird come to the feeder by our back deck.
Stay strong Hopey!! Stay strong Jolene!

Judith