Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hmmm

Well, I honestly can't say for sure, which direction Hope is going.  She has stopped vomitting now, but is very pale, with breathing that changes from slow and shallow, to fast and 'shivery'.  Her lips were pale this morning, almost white, and it bothered me so much.  It was just too similar to Ashley.  Right now, she has pinked up a little and her eyes are open, but she's very, very tired.  So, we will continue to love and pray, as we wait.

Yesterday was Brodie's First Communion, and we are very proud of him.  It was a lovely ceremony and we had a small celebration afterward, at our house.

I'm glad we were able to make the day special for him.  At the end of the day, I was a bottle of emotions, just ready to explode.   All I really wanted to do all day, was sit and hold Hopey...so, that's what I'm doing today.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Mom said it was a lovely First Communion. Congratulations, Brodie, on receiving another Sacrament!
Enjoy all your cuddles with Hope. I hope you're not too tired after Brodie's big day yesterday, Jolene. Brian has a card for Brodie and he'll either mail it or bring it to Grandma & Grandpa's house.

Judith

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the very best mom's we know! Your kids are so blessed.

We're thinking of all of you and praying for Hope.

Love Janice, Darren and Keira

Anonymous said...

What a good looking boy! I'm so proud of him!
Love, Elise