Wednesday, November 26, 2008

4 days to go...


Four more days until Alex gets home. We're fine of course, just a little tired. I think I'll make my 'To Do' list shorter for the next couple days. Tommorrow we pick up Brodie's new eye glasses and start with the patches. We also take Hope to see Dr. Connor for the pre-op check-up. Only five appointments this week (not including my three appointments)... not bad.


Hope was a little 'out-of-it' today, but generally fine. No vomitting, but completely unable to take a bottle, and still having multiple seizures. We did hear some wonderful 'coos' when we were at the chiropractor today.


Brodie had a treat and was able to go watch Aunty Deanna's soccor game. I love it when he gets some entertainment out of the house.


Ashley had a beautiful day, with wonderful smiles. She is doing very well right now.

1 comment:

the NC Froese's said...

Hang in there Jo. Reducing the TO DO list is a wonderful and probably nrcessary idea. I love that Brody makes his own lists now! My count down is down to less than 24 hours for this week!

Love ya,
Ange