Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lazy morning?


Brodie decided we needed to have a 'lazy morning'. I was curious what that meant, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it meant playing by himself and reading his lego magazine, in his PJ.s of course. He really makes life easy for me sometimes.


By the way, I changed the settings on the blog, so everyone could comment. I didn't realize that I had restrictions on comments, and certainly don't want to restrict comments. Comments are what keep me going here. I love to hear from everyone, thank you so much for the support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, I had a little visit with your Mom today. saw Ashley and had a little chat with her too. What a little sweetie. I left some cookies there for you, Brodie, so if you don't get them, i guess your Grampa ate them all.

take care. Love Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene,

I check your blog all the time and am so grateful you take the time to update everyone. We think about you and your family so much. Brodie is so big now and the girls are so cute. I wish I could come to winnipeg and help you. Please know that I would get on a plane anytime you needed me to.
Love,
Dana, Matthew and Ella

elvira said...

Hi Jolene, thanks for telling us like it is , you are a precious family! Our care group prayed for you on Mon. eve. Love the pictures!