Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fun with Cousins


Hope is checking out her cousin, Ian (my sister, Kyla's little guy) in this photo. We had our first gathering in the new house, and I would say that it worked quite well. The cousins had fun riding 'cars' in the basement, actually named 'funtown' by Brodie, and us adults enjoyed some food, visiting and baby cuddling.


Ashley came back with Grandma and Grandpa, ready to join in the fun. Hope and a great day, she really seems to be holding on to this 'good spell'. She is just full of smiles and coo's, I love it. Brodie had so much fun playing with his cousins.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Jolene,

Glad you are seeing an ophthalmologist about Brodie's amblyopia. Sheldon's sister has that; she's a nurse anesthetist these days. I hope the patching helps; I'll be praying for patience for you all in this. I'm so thankful he has such good vision in the other eye! I love reading your blog. I started one too, mainly so I could comment on yours before you changed the settings. I haven't been very faithful to post regularly so far; maybe I'll get the hang of it sometime. I talked to Kathleen today. She is making peppernuts. I put up my Christmas Tree on Friday. Last year I didn't do any decorating, and this year I was going to skip it as well and then I had this bright idea of inviting friends over and making it into a little party. So that was fun and now I'm enjoying the sparkly tree. Well, I'm getting a bit longwinded; just want you to know you've got me and a group of OR ladies praying for you and yours.

Blessings,

Susan

Elise said...

So good to see you guys again. All the best, we're always praying for you!