Sunday, November 23, 2008

On our own


We're on our own for a week. Alex is off to Regina for work. I've got so much help booked, that we'll be more than fine. We'll just miss 'play-time with Daddy', as Brodie likes to call it. Brodie likes to copy me, so lately he's been making a 'To Do' List. It often looks like this:


Today for Brodie:


Playtime with Daddy

Playtime with Mommy

Playtime with Hope & Ashley

Play with Lego


We managed church on our own today, with the help of some friends. It's been a good day. Hope still smiles and seizes. Ashley too.

2 comments:

RENATIL said...

What a beautiful girls!!!
Jolene, I was worried because lack news...
But, everything is fine...
Hugs for you...Renata

Nichole said...

Jolene, I'm so happy to have found your blog!! So glad you've joined the blogging world as I think of you often and wonder how things are going! Hope is beautiful and I really need to meet her!! Take care.