Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Limp

Don't you love my blog titles?  I am just not very creative right now.  Limp is the title because Ashley and Hope are just limp.  What a wierd word. 

Ashley had a wet diaper this morning.  She does this to keep me on my toes, I'm sure.  "See Mommy, I won't pee for 2 days just to make you wonder, and then I'll flood everywhere".  She's just lying here this morning, with limp arms and a slack mouth, drooling icky green stuff and her eyes are half open.  It's not the most encouraging picture...but she did pee...so that's something, I guess.

Hope sat up in her chair for a couple minutes yesterday and promptly started coughing and throwing up, so back to the couch she went. 

Brodie's done hockey for the season, so we don't have that fun distraction.  Mira has two teeth and is chewing on everything in sight.  She tries to get anything and everything into her mouth.  So cute.

3 comments:

elvira said...

Just read all your comments after not checking for a week. You really are in our prayers!
"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Jeremiah 31:25
Thanks for all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jolene, my thoughts and prayers are with you, you are truly amazing. Anita

Anonymous said...

It was really good to see you today! I pray that you will be able to enjoy each moment of each day.
Thinking of & praying for you & your family!
Val