Saturday, March 5, 2011

Normal?

I guess we're back to normal, almost.  Ashley is still sleeping a lot and I haven't witnessed any seizures, but I like this new normal.  Ashley started moaning, loudly, today for the first time.  So I picked her up and she promptly stopped moaning, and started smiling!  Well, isn't that nice.  She's using her moaning for a good reason, I like that.  She had a very good day.  We're still going slowly with the feedings but we're getting back to regular feedings soon I hope.

Hope, Mira and Brodie are doing well.  We were excited to have a 'bumbo chair' lent to us for Mira, which allows her to sit up and watch Brodie or myself while I'm working with the girls.  It's great.


3 comments:

Katie said...

What an ordeal Jolene!! Glad it's over for now - I'm sure it's a relief to not have Ashley seizing so much and to see some smiles again :) Think of you often. xo

Judith said...

Awesome - smiles and "asking" for them too!!
I hope this continues for a long time. I'll bet Mira loves being able to sit up and see everything. The bumbo chair looks like a great idea.

Karin said...

It is so nice that Ashley is able to reward you for all your hard work with smiles!! I hope you can take some time during this stage of normal to regain your strength and enjoy the peaceful moments!!
We think of you all often!! Emily sends a high 5 over for Brodie!